Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last night was the first night of Village of Ashley's Country Christmas.  It was a wonderful evening.  Lots of excitement and it wasn't windy so it felt pretty good.  I just had one little problem.  The battery in my camera died just before the train got into town.  Today I'll take two camera's with me and get lots more pictures.  So these are just a taste of what you'll see when you come to Ashley.  The first two pictures are of Santa's workshop.  Don't you just love the fence? 
 


 
This is Beth Russell, our decorating person.  She's the one responsible for the present fence. 

 
Here's our honorary mayor Ted Schulz waiting for the train.

 

And these last two pictures are of the crowd waiting for the train.  And then my battery died.  So more pictures to come later today.  Come and join us for a wonderful time.